- Additional Info
- Reviews (0)
Our patriotic Marine Corps growlers are built from pro-grade stainless steel and finished in durable matte black powder coating. Double-wall vacuum insulation eliminates condensation and keeps your favorite beverages cold and carbonated for up to 24 hours, or your coffee hot for up to 12. You could drink cold beer on the second day of your camping trip or music festival.
Show your Marine Corps pride.
Our USMC 64oz growler features the Marine Corps EGA. And you don’t think we’d screen print this artwork, do you? Of course not. The images are laser-etched into the steel to remain forever as bold and crisp as they appeared on Day One.FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 100% AIRTIGHT SEAL: carry your favorite draft beer all day, from one mission to the next, without going flat or losing that frothy freshness.
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: be as rough as you care to be with your beer growler – built for battle, this all-terrain beast is up for any mission.
- DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATED: keep your favorite beer ICY COLD for up to 24 hours and eliminate condensation!
- 64-OUNCE CAPACITY: holds a full HALF-GALLON of beer… these growlers are veritable mini-kegs for the party on the move!
- DURABLE POWDER-COAT FINISH: the tactical black matte finish resists scratches, scuffs, and the daily abuses of the warrior lifestyle.
- LASER ENGRAVED ARTWORK: you’re making a statement about yourself with your new beer growler, and just like the values you’re representing, the laser-engraved artwork will never fade or wear away.
- IDEAL FOR BREWERIES: resupply quickly and easily at your favorite local brew house!
CARING FOR YOUR BEER GROWLER:
To care for your beer growler, rinse thoroughly with hot water immediately after use and allow it to air-dry. That’s it… you’re good to go for another refill!
If you are unable to rinse with hot water right away, you can restore it back to new using vinegar or baking soda.