- Additional Info
- Reviews (0)
The Battle of Iwo Jima (19 February – 26 March 1945) was a major battle in which the United States Marine Corps and Navy landed on and eventually captured the island of Iwo Jima from the Imperial Japanese Army during World War II. This sweatshirt is made to honor our Marines whom so selflessly endured so much during WWII. This Marines Semper Fi Iwo Jima sweatshirt can be purchased in Black, Gray or Navy.
About our hoodies, the Gildan G18500 hoodie is always a great choice. This Gildan hoodie is made of a 50/50 cotton/poly blend and is spill-resistant. In your effort to satisfy your sweatshirt needs, the Gildan G18500 hoodie will not come short.
- Designed and printed in USA by USMC veteran owned business
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Spill-resistant air jet yarn
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Double-lined hood
- 1×1 Ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Pouch pocket
- Matching drawstring