- Additional Info
- Reviews (0)
If you are looking for unique Marine Corps challenge coins you have found the right place. Our MCRD Parris Island Challenge Coin was designed by a U.S. Marine for Marines.
Though United States Marines have been stationed at Parris Island since 1891, the historic site officially became a Marine Corps Recruit Depot in 1915. Today, nearly 21,000 young men and women are trained at Parris Island every year. And those who survive earn the coveted distinction of calling themselves Marines.
To celebrate those who graduate, our unique Parris Island Challenge Coin is designed by Marine veterans and built by expert craftsmen. And this officially licensed USMC challenge coin is available only through Marine Corps Gift Shop.
Iconic Marine Corps imagery is rendered in stunning 3D detail. The face bears the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem of the United States Marine Corps, as well as the infamous “Yellow Footprints” known to every graduate of Parris Island. The reverse captures the legendary Raising of the Flag on Iwo Jima as depicted at the Marine Corps War Memorial.
Show your Marine unwavering support by presenting the MCRD Parris Island Challenge Coin at graduation.
- Designed exclusively by a United States Marine
- Officially licensed United States Marine Corps challenge coin
- Fully-rendered 3D texturing and the highest quality craftsmanship
- Large size measures 2.5 inches in diameter
- Features EGA logo and Yellow Footprints on face
- Features Iwo Jima Marine Corps statue from Parris Island on reverse
- Large 2.25 Inch Diameter
- Border lists many of the unique challenges Marines encounter during Marine Corps boot camp